Additional options can be opened for the first time if certain shoe level conditions are met.
Up to three additional option slots can be opened per shoe, each with a different level limit and opening cost. GRND is used to open the slot and the slot opening level is as follows:
Option rates(quality) are determined when the slot is opened and the appropriate options are randomly selected.
The initial option rating is determined as follows:
The option rate consists of Normal, Rare, Epic, Unique and Legendary, like shoes, and there is a new top-level that can only be obtained for Legendary shoes. (Top-level ratings will be released with additional option v2.)
The optional rates available for each shoe quality are as follows:
- Normal shoes: Normal, rare options
- Rare Shoes: Normal, Rare, Epic Options
- Epic Shoes: Normal, Rare, Epic, Unique Options
- Unique Shoes: Rare, Epic, Unique, Legendary Options
- Legendary Shoes: Rare, Epic, Unique, Legendary, Top-level(v2) Options
Option rates can only be raised by one step. Also depending on the option ratings, the content and numerical of the options that are set will vary.
In order to provide transparent probability information in the future, a system will be established to verify whether the probability is true by on-chain.
All additional options are determined after each slot independently goes through the following process:
- Determining whether an option is rated higher
- → Content and numerical determination based on the probability of the option of the determined rating
Additional options opened according to the above process can be randomly reset through Super Stone.
See the details of Super Stone in the page below!